Image Map

Alabama Biscuit - Cahaba Heights

4.4.14


I heard about this place on Twitter.  It's not necessarily a brunch place; they mostly serve biscuits.  There were some other limited selections like muffins, but I have no idea why you'd choose something other than their biscuits.

Nestled behind the Summit, really close to Myra's BBQ, the people who opened this place knew exactly what they were doing.  The place serves biscuits and beer!!  Beer!  And a biscuit!  I'm not sure what else you really need in life.

They have daily specials plus some constant stand-bys.   I got the fried bologna biscuit and a cup of coffee, and it was pretty much a religious experience.







They sell those amazing mugs as well as their biscuit mix.  If you ever get around to finding yourself there, go Saturday around brunch time-ish so you can enjoy an awesome beer with your biscuit.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just heard about this place & I've been meaning to check it out. I'm definitely going now because it looks delicious!