Image Map

A Fun Place to Shop in Bham

16.4.14

I have loved this little shop ever since I moved to Birmingham.  I own about three pieces from there, and am always looking to add to my collection.  It is located off 3rd Ave S (super close to Hop City), and it's called...


Frontera..

It's this amazing shop that mainly specializes in iron-wrought furniture and accessories.  They've got tables, bird houses, light fixtures, sinks, wall decor.  And they're all beautiful.  Some items are a bit pricey, but with good reason, as most of it is hand made.

We have never once walked in there and not been helped.  They have a super awesome clearance section in their upstairs, where you can mostly find adorable leftover holiday decor or some Auburn or Alabama flair.











This little yellow flower is my latest purchase and looks amazing on top of our current Garden and Gun on our amazing table.

If you haven't checked it out yet, you definitely should.  Because if you don't see yourself needing a pig with wings on your back patio, I don't know if we could be friends!

1 comment:

Nadine said...

I have never noticed that place before. I guess I will need to head down there ASAP. Pigs with wings is a hot commodity :)