Image Map

#tbt: My Favorite College Picture

10.4.14

Like I said earlier in the week, I've spent a lot of time scanning in old pictures.  I came across one of my very favorite ones from college.  

I had a sort of weird college experience.  I moved around a lot, and I was in a serious relationship for the last year and a half that sort of screwed up that last year and a half of my college experience.

If I could go back and redo it, I completely would.  I would actually have never started dating him, because all the warning signs were there.  But that is neither here nor there, and without him, I wouldn't live in Birmingham.

So I guess I sort of have him to thank for that, but I won't.  At least not any time soon.

Anyway, this picture is a picture of me and my friend Kirstin, who I actually lived with for a little bit.  We met working at Ruby Tuesday, which of course, is where I met Bennett.  I just love this picture so much, because it looks like we are so happy.  It was at one of our many Ruby's Tuesday parties.  It was one time in college where I actually remember being really really happy.


I also love it because I look so young.  Hell, we both do.  That is no make-up people; no make-up.  I couldn't even try to think about doing that anymore.

And just because I can, one more of me and Kirstin.

So cute.  And so young.

I miss college.

No comments: