Image Map

#tbt: New Orleans 2011

3.4.14

Back in the summer of 2011, we went to where else?

New Orleans.

Now, I blogged about the food we ate and the jazz music we listened to, but there was something missing from all the blog posts.  Umm, the people!

Who you go to New Orleans with has a big impact on how much fun you have.  This particular trip we went with a few of B's friends.  I didn't know them too well even though I worked with one, so it wasn't that much fun.  I also got the distinct feeling that she didn't like me too much.  Perhaps you can see for yourself by how much she shied away from me in the pictures.

Good thing I didn't let that ruin my fun.

Enjoy some of these old pictures from a few years ago!









In case you couldn't tell -- it was hot as hell.  Hence the hair and it's awfulness.

But you can't really expect much more from New Orleans in July.

No comments: