Image Map

#tbt: Proof That my Sister and I are Awesome

17.4.14

So while going through all my pictures and getting them all scanned in, I came to a realization.  My sister and I were really cute kids.

And I get to say that because everyone knows of my self-loathing since about age twelve.  There are so many pictures from so many times in our lives, and it so awesome to get to re-look through them and maybe remember some of the moments.  There are pictures from both grandparents' house, from our house in Wisconsin and California, and from family gatherings.

It's pretty awesome.  It makes me incredibly thankful that the people in my life were obsessed with taking pictures of absolutely everything.  Especially because I know where I got it from.

Here's a few pictures that I'll enter into evidence as us being completely adorable:


Cutest kids ever right?

The first picture, just so you know the amount of awesomeness, is our sweaters over our head to make us have long hair.  Yep, that actually happened.  Sad thing is, every time I get a sweater stuck on my head like that, I leave it there for just a minute. 



1 comment:

Nadine said...

I love this!!! Looking back at old pictures is always so fun. I sent a few to my sister on her birthday a few weeks ago and she was like ummmmmm what are we wearing?!?!? I was like...what everyone wore in the 80's and 90's, duh!! Sisters are the best!