Image Map

Braves Baseball

25.4.14

Two weeks ago, I got to go to two Braves games in a week!  I got to go to the home opener (which I've never done!) and then went to a Saturday night game.

The first game on Tuesday was a bit chilly, but the Saturday night game was a shirt and shorts kind of night.  They lost their home opener, but won Saturday night.  Even Freddie Freeman hit a home run.  It was incredible.  Plus I got to spend both games with very old friends of mine.  Home opener was spent with my very best friend in the whole world, Robin.  Second game I got to see with my second oldest friend in the world, Brett.

Every time I see these people, it breaks my heart just a little.  I am so glad that I have both of them, and am so sad when I have to leave them.  I don't get sappy about high school friends, but for these two I would. Sometimes I really think that they know the true me; they saw me go through the awkward phases, make mistakes, and just love.  Love, in general.  It was great.  

So baseball... love it in person, not so much anywhere else.  And if you're a Southern girl and you don't Tomahawk chop...shame on you.  










Atlanta is only 2 1/2 hours away, so this is definitely an awesome thing to do during a fun weekend.  Plus, I would go to a Friday night game (fireworks) or Saturday (only because the sun is down!).  Sundays are the worst, because a 1pm game in July doesn't sound like that much fun for me.  Or anyone who hates severe heat and humidity.

It's getting to be that time guys!  100 million percent humidity!  Have a good weekend y'all!

3 comments:

Nadine said...

I for one am not looking forward to the humidity and extreme heat that smacks you like a brick freaking wall when you walk outside. UGH.

Braves games are always fun though!

Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

I have always said that I wanted to go to a Atlanta Braves game. I am going to try my best to make it out to one this season.

Unknown said...

LOVE Braves games! Looks like fun :)