Image Map

Easter 2014

22.4.14

So while everyone did their Easter recaps yesterday, I was too busy getting strep throat.

Thank you New Orleans for that.  For some reason lately New Orleans has been rejecting me, and the strep is the last straw.  I think that Jazz Fest may be the end of NOLA for me until it decides to love me again.

I spent the weekend with Lindsey at her new place.  On Easter Sunday, we got up an super early to go and watch the fancy and short Easter parade.  If you are a kid, you hit jackpot at that parade especially if you dig stuffed animals.  

We had Easter dinner at Dat Dog (more on that later), and then I drove on home.  Where I promptly got sick.  Hooray.









Hope you had a great Easter!

1 comment:

Nadine said...

Sorry to hear you are sick! Hope you feel better ASAP!

Cute dress :)