Image Map

Wednesday Ramblings

30.3.11



  • I got a $10 off coupon for shoes in the mail, plus my Glamour magazine, J Crew Catalogue, and a copy of the Packers Super Bowl DVD in the mail yesterday. Best. Mail. Day. Ever.


  • Is it really only Wednesday? I feel like it should be Friday. But hey, at least the ramblings are coming on the correct day.


  • I would just like to reiterate how much I don't like sales. It's hard, and is super hard to talk myself in to going into all these offices, when I know most of the time the answer is going to be no.


  • Bennett was gone this week, and I thought our thermostat was broken. Normally in March in Alabama, this is not a problem, but I think this was our last cold snap of the season. Me and the dog cuddled like it was 1999.


  • I am loving Thompson Square's, "Are you Gonna Kiss Me or Not." I walkd around with this song constantly stuck in my head. I love it.


  • My friend from dance, Courtney, is probably going to lose her life this week. Please everyone pray for her and her family during this awful time.




(this is her and her dance partner, Don, at the last competition. such a beautiful, beautiful person inside and out.)



  • oh, and happy 200th blog post to me.


No comments: