Image Map

365 Update

14.3.11

We spent the majority of this past weekend "spring cleaning." We bought some flowers for our pots out front, did a massive clean on the bathroom, and even decided that we're going to trade in our chocolate bedroom paint for something lighter. I will be posting pictures as soon as that process happens. Last time it took a while to paint the bedroom, so it could be a process.
Oh, I was also laterally promoted to Rental Sales Rep (aka RSR), and will now be responsible for making sales calls and trying to get people to rent our trucks, which I'm pretty excited for. So we'll see how it goes.
My smart book pics (aperture practice).

It rained like a mother last Tuesday night.


Hi, more aperture practice. One of these days, I'll get the hang of it. Or maybe my life really does consist of the boring....who knows.

Train tracks in downtown Birmingham.



Cookies at Sweet Peppers in Cullman, AL. Best. Cookies. Ever.





Crazy pup. She loves being on the bed.


Our pink flowers bought at Lowe's this past weekend.




No comments: