Image Map

Thing I Love: Zara Clothing

25.3.11

The hubs introduced me to something amazing the other day: Zara Clothing** Can you say amazing? That and the fact that my husband, the boy who hates clothes shopping, and hates that my clothes runneth over in our shared closet, was in fact, letting me in on a secret world that I had no idea about.

I'll take one of you....



and you.....


and you....


and you.....


and you are quite possibly worth the Atlanta trip all your own....




The thing about this drool-worthy shop...they do not ship to the United States. That is their whole platform...you must go into a shop to purchase all the delightful goodies if you live within the middle child boundaries of North America. The closest ones to Birmingham? Lenox Square and Perimeter Mall in Atlanta. I will just keep telling myself it's only 2.5 hours away from awesomeness.


**I could quite possibly be the only person on the planet who didn't know about this place. Sorry if you are already in the cool club.

No comments: