Image Map

Wednesday Ramblings

9.3.11


  • Publix has candy 3 for $10. Why is it that I can't stop buying gummi bears and circus peanuts? I don't know.
  • I hate the gym.
    I learned a new step today in the rumba, and I can't quite figure it out. For some reason, my hips don't swivel like they should.
  • I have a precancerous mole that has to be surgically removed next Wednesday. I am scared (and therefore have stopped going to the tanning bed, sad).
  • Learning HTML is hard.
  • Sarah Palin even thinking about running for president scares me.
  • I have a hair appointment on March 26th. I'm so bringing the blonde back.

(oh yeah baby...geek it out. I love you blonde hair!!)





I borrowed this Rambling Wednesdays from http://missjulieu.blogspot.com/. Check out her blog! I think it is such a good idea!! It's a nice way to get personal on the blog, but not, you know, too personal. I'm trying to bring some kind of order to this blog thing, and at some point would actually like to turn it into a book








1 comment:

Julie said...

Holy hannah I'm so flattered you did a post like mine! Also, fun times with the hair color change.