Image Map

Wednesday Ramblings

16.3.11



  • I hope that none of you ever have to get a mole surgically removed. It's not fun. And now I have a bandaid the size of my head on my stomach.


  • Speaking of band-aid, it pretty much makes it impossible to work out.


  • Speaking again of the band-aid, I am unallowed to take a conventional shower for 48 hours. So I'm going to try out this dry shampoo that's all the rage.


  • I will let you know how that goes.

    This is the kind I'm trying. I went to Ulta today to try to find something a little more "professional," but to no avail. I got this at Target for $4.79.

  • I bought myself a Publix sub and gummi bears to make up for the fact that since I have the rental football, I can't take any of the Lortab prescribed to me.


  • Which makes me feel like crap that I can't work out. (stupid eater's remorse!)


  • I wish I could stop worrying about my weight, but thanks to my job in sales and the dance costumes, that probably won't happen.


  • It's spring break here in Vestavia Hills, AL. Why do they think that spring breaks aren't necessary for us workers?


  • I think that they seriously could have a Real Housewives of Vestavia in this city.
  • I picked Kansas to win the whole thing. I have such a soft spot for those Jayhawks!
  • I hate the Bachelor. I'm never watching it again.


No comments: