Image Map

I Looooove You!!

1.3.11


I'm dedicating this post to my hubs. He has been so sweet to me, and I just want to share how much I love him...Let me count the ways...


1. He loves me no matter how crazy I am (whether it's dancing to commercials or obsessed with Holly's World).


2. He picked flowers from our tree today and put them in our kitchen.


3. He comes home for lunch to let out our fur babe when I'm on the road and can't come home.


4. He takes care of all of our finances.


5. He can cook the best steak EVER!!.


6. He watches American Idol with me (even though he pretends to hate it, I'm pretty sure he loves it.)


7. He loves dessert and never makes fun of me for eating it with him (or stealing bites!)


8. He always makes me drinks when he knows I've had a bad day.


9. He supports me in everything (job, ballroom dancing, photography, my shopping problem...)


10. He loves me.


So here's to you hubster...you're the greatest ever!!




No comments: