Image Map

Things I Love: Tootsie Pops

18.3.11


While this lollipop's tagline has become somewhat derogatory thanks to modern day music, I still love these things. I can remember when I was little getting these on Halloween and being ecstatic! I usually keep these around the house and eat them when I'm feeling blue, which for some reason has been pretty often lately. Maybe a combo of the job switch and the surgery, and other things. But they work wonders. And then, to top it off, you never know if you'll get an Indian on your wrapper. My husband had never heard that getting one of those on your wrapper is good luck, but I know I can't be the only one.


"How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop?"

This weekend is going to be gorgeous. Unfortunately I have to work. I do plan on spending the majority of my non-working time reading outside or at Plato's closet trying to find some spring/summer steals.

Oh and that dry shampoo? Worked wonders! I'm a little skeptical of the blogs that I read saying that it wasn't a good product. It smelled great (like my hair smells right after I've gotten it professionally done), and took all the oil right out of it. It did leave a little sticky residue that I could feel on my hands all day, but it did right by my hair.






2 comments:

Julie said...

So I think I really need to try this dry shampoo stuff people are raving about. The only thing is I wash my hair everyday I work out. I doubt dry shampoo could handle that amount of moisture!

Also, tootsie pops are aweesome. I always bite into mine before I get to the center though. I just can't help myself.

Jen said...

You tried dry shampoo? I've been wanting to for the longest now! I keep hearing such great things about it!

Happy Weekend Dear! xo