Image Map

365 Nothin....

28.3.11

That's it. I'm done. I quit. I can't take it anymore. Please enjoy the last photo of the god-awful 365 project. Maybe when I have more time and a non-full time job I will be able to devote myself to this more fully.


(this picture from an abandoned convenience store somewhere between cullman, al and boaz, al)


I missed one day last week. And then I missed two...and then I said, well whatever. I don't know how to explain it. Photography become a chore, and it wasn't something I looked forward to doing every day. I forgot my camera at home and I'd get mad at myself, then be forced to grace this blog with the lovely pictures of the James' casa (and all the objects therein), and then you get the dog. Who has had more face time on this blog than anyone I know.




I didn't even think I'd make it to day 93....


2 comments:

Julie said...

Hahaha, I did the exact same thing. Only, I don't think I made it even as far as you.

Sam W. said...

hi!! my husband's name is bennett - isn't it a great name?! your blog is cute, thanks for stopping by mine :)