Image Map

Five Years

30.6.14

I have been an awful terrible blogger.  I barely wrote last week, and decided that starting Monday's post at 930pm was a good idea.  In addition to that, I barely commented on anyone's blog, and for that I am truly covered in blog girl shame.  In all fairness, we did have internet problems, and my computer is dumb.  

So had it not been for super awesome Casey from AT&T coming to fix our shizz, you would be left without my amazing words of wisdom for today.

Not that I have many, because, well it's 930 at night, and I want to go to bed.  

This past weekend hubs and I spent our five year anniversary in Charleston.  Our five years have been sprinkled with hard times -- really hard times -- and for some reason through everything, it has prevailed.  It's not perfect, nor will it ever be.




 

It was a great trip, and I'll indulge more details later.  I just had to clear my blogger conscience and post something. 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy 5th Anniversary! We will be celebrating our 9th on July 28th! Cheers to many more wonderful years for y'all!

Jessica said...

Charleston is one of my favorite cities! Such a lovely escape! Happy anniversary!

Lisa D said...

Happy Anniversary! My husband and I will celebrate 2 years on July 13. Excited to read about your trip.

Brews and Tunes (DJ Fusion) said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!!! Can't wait to hang out with you guys again!!

Nadine said...

Awe, look at your little "5" prop. Love it! I am being a bad blogger this week too. Sparse posts, hardly leaving comments..it happens! Cheers to five years!!!

Cindy said...

Happy big 5!! We will be celebrating that one next May! The prop is awesome. Please, tell me you carried it around the whole time!??
And "blog girl shame"--> we must start this club bc I'm right there with ya!!