Image Map

Week-Ending Happies

20.6.14

Praise Jesus, it's finally Friday.  This week seemed to drag on and on and on.  Do you ever get in that state where you haven't had a vacation day in months, and you're just working working, and you just sort of feel like you're going to snap??

Hello, that is where I'm at.  Luckily, I am off next Friday, so I'm hoping to keep the peace until then.  

There were a few bright spots in the week, and here they are!

** I got to meet Nadine!  It was my first real blogger meet-up.  She is so super sweet, and I had a great time!  Plus I got to try out the new Sidebar in Lakeview and that was fun too!!


** Britney and I had Toes and Tacos Thursday.  Pedicure followed by Mexican food.  On a Thursday -- she opted for a more muted adult color -- I've got neon orange on my toes.  

*** This little bit of honesty.

** Fried Oreo (found at Jack's Beer & Burger Joint in Lakeview...more on that later).  Yep, it tasted just as good as it looks.

** New contacts!  Sayonara glasses!!  I had worn those sons of bitches for three weeks straight trying to get an appointment.  And I love my glasses, I do, but sometimes, I really really get tired of having them on my face.


** My dad's dog, Rosie.  I keep getting adorable pictures of this thing.  Sweet puppy head.  I love her, and I've never even met her.

Oh!  And I got wine at my hair place.  Super score there.  No roots and a glass of wine to celebrate me not having roots.  

I sure hope that y'all have a great week and have an awesome weekend!!

1 comment:

Nadine said...

I am so glad that I got to meet you this week!!! I think happy hours need to happen way more often. Just sayin'!

Ummm I would have gone with neon orange too. It is freaking summer yo! No room to be an adult.

Well isn't your new little sister just adorable?!

It is settled, next time I go to Jack Browns...I am getting the damn fried Oreo.