Image Map

Weekend In Pictures

9.6.14

I had a blast this weekend.  I'm not even going to try to lie about it.

I just did.  

So much so, that I'm pretty much going to let the pictures do the talking.  Slicefest 2014 was amazing, but that's whole other post for it's own date and time.  And it deserves more than a passing flip of the hair.  I mean, I took 56 pictures of that, and it was just on my iphone.  I busted out the DSLR folks, and well, who knows how many pictures are on that.  I lost count somewhere around 150. 

So here you go...sleeping puppies and drinks.  Dumb faces and roller derby.  Didn't know Birmingham had a roller derby team?  Sure do!  Tragic City Rollers.  Check them out; you can get into it really fast.

i'm so proud of my straws.  so fashionable.

another collins bar concoction.  i'm addicted, what can I say?

lou's pub in lakeview -- home of the original bham bushwhacker.  and they're good y'all.

sometimes when you ask your husband to take a million pictures of you (to prove to the bloggy world you, in fact, did these things) you have to humor him with these kinds of faces.  I have zero shame.

i finally have my sign courtesy of one of the vendors at Slicefest.



zamora temple.  super fun you guys.  and i'm not kidding.  these girls are awesome; i want to do it.

what we should all be doing on sundays.
I hope everyone had a great weekend.  Even one filled with over 200 pictures to prove it.  



2 comments:

Nadine said...

Sounds like an awesome weekend!!!

I had no clue there was a roller derby team around here? Crazy! I still haven't made it to Collins Bar either. One of my co-workers complained that their drinks were too expensive. True?

Look at that sweet puppy! Awe. Dog paws...just love them!

Morgan Sparks said...

I was at SliceFest too!! Did you get caught in the storm as well??