Image Map

TrimTab Brewery

10.6.14

In case you didn't know, Birmingham has been known to be called "Beermingham."  Here lately, it seems as though there's a brewery popping up on every corner.

Not that I'm complaining one bit.  I love the ambition in people to want to open these little corners of heaven and serve me beer with an alcohol content over 10 percent.

Seriously, two Good People Snakehandlers is all you need.  Probably one.  But I digress.  I honestly didn't even know that TrimTab had a tap room -- it isn't terrible easy to find, but once you do you will be super happy you did.

They've got local art all over the place, lucite (yes, lucite!! I hope that word excites you as much as it does me) furniture, really awesome bartenders and amazing beer.  They had their double IPA the night we went, and promptly tapped out after mine.  They've got two outside areas and the bar inside. And like most breweries, you can bring your four-legged friends with.





I definitely recommend their IPA and if they've got the double available, go for it.  

for more info, check out their website.

1 comment:

Nadine said...

I went to Trim Tab with my coworkers for a quick after work drink. I liked the way it looked inside, but it was SO LOUD! They need to get some noise control stuff up in there! I love their Raspberry seasonal beer that they have out right now! Yum yum.