Image Map

Father Memories

16.6.14

Since I was my normal self and loafed around the house on Thursday instead of doing a blog post, I missed out on getting to do a Father's Day post.

Well, better late than never they always say right?

I won't get all sappy and junk on the blog, but I know my dad loves me and only wants what's best for me.  He's an awesome dad (even to his new puppy, Rosie), even though he did, in fact, spoil the crap out of me and my sister.

He's a great person and an awesome dad, so what better way to celebrate with some awesome old pictures?





I don't know why I do this sometimes; I know that he has way more embarrassing pictures of me than I have of him.

One day, I know he's just going to put them all on the internet.  I'm waiting for it.

Anyway, love you dad!  Hope you had a happy father's day!

1 comment:

Nadine said...

Luckily my dad isn't super computer savvy, nor does he have many pictures of my sister and I...so i won't be on the look out for incriminating photos anytime soon!