Image Map

Barons Game Photo Shoot

1.7.14

What do you do when you have just one too many cocktails?  Some people have another cocktail and keep going (been there); some run straight to Al's Deli (done that too), but most of the time, I just take a bunch of pictures.

Pictures of pretty much whatever is around at the time.  I don't necessarily think it's a bad habit; I honestly love having a time line through pictures of times in my life, even if they are a testimony to the tipsy times as well.

These are from a thirsty Thursday game, where beers are $2, and you can drink up until the seventh inning stretch.  Here is what I found on my phone the next day.





 
It was also Caribbean night -- hence the thing in stilts.  It probably also didn't help that we had enjoyed a few beverages at John's City Diner before heading over there either.

Barons games are always a great time in Birmingham, and if you get the chance to go and enjoy a thirsty Thursday, you definitely should.


2 comments:

Meighan said...

Love this! I am a selfie addict and proud of it, lol. I love the Barons, too. We were actually thinking of going for the 4th!

Nadine said...

I love all the tipsy pictures! Can you believe I have never been to a Baron's game? Ridiculous, right?