Image Map

Confessions

9.7.14

Alright, I'm hopping on the damn bandwagon.  From following Chris & Nadine's hump day posts, I'm getting a twinge of "I wanna do it too!!"  Plus, what can be more therapeutic than spilling your guts to the internets?

Nothing, that's what.  So here we go.

* I probably drink more wine than anyone should.  But honestly, how else am I supposed to make it to the next day?  That sounded alcoholic-y.  I'm not.  I promise.

* I stalk people's wedding pictures like you have no idea.  I love looking at everyone else's ideas. I mean, what happens if B comes to his senses and leaves my ass?  I have to know what I'm going to do for my next wedding.  Complete and total Pinterest style.

* The Fourth of July was Stella's birthday, so I got her a giant bone, as any good fur mama would do.  B at some point said we should take it away from her.  I said no.  My confession:  should have listened to B.  We woke up to a humongous pile of dog vomit.  On our bed skirt.

do not, i repeat, DO NOT give your dog a bone this big and think everything is going to be alright.
 * I am obsessed with Game of Thrones.  I got hooked because a co-worker told me how awesome it was.  And now, that we have finished seasons 1-4 in three weeks, I am having withdrawals.  Withdrawals, damn it!!


* I could eat a cheeseburger for every meal of every day.  That's not really a confession, that's more of a wish.  Maybe if I say it enough, it'll come true.


That was kind of fun, y'all!  First time with the confessions things, I feel like I may have sort of bombed, but hey! There's always next week!

Vodka and Soda

7 comments:

Kate @ Another Clean Slate said...

Cheeseburgers are always delicious! I watched Game of Thrones for a while but am a couple of seasons behind- need to get on that!

Kimmi said...

Yes I have done the dog bone thing...You think you are being a nice Mama and the next thing you know...doggie puke noises at 3am. Also GAME OF THRONES FOREVER. Seriously this 10 episodes a year thing is ridiculous.

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

LOVE cheeseburgers. we make ours at home and i dress that baby up and then wolf it down. YUM.

thanks for linking up!
-kathy
Vodka and Soda

Nadine said...

You know my love for cheeseburgers. I will grab a cheeseburger with you any day!

Yay for linking up for confessions! I love reading everyone's dirty little secrets. (Trying saying that and not singing the song.)

That ecard is perfect!

I can not leave Gracie alone with rawhide. The crazy girl tries to shove the whole thing in her mouth and swallows huge pieces at a time. I had to rush her to the emergency vet more than once because of this. Grrrr.

Game of Thrones is on our list of shows to try. Right now we are bingeing on The Mindy Project and The Good Wife.

Amanda said...

I love looking a wedding photos but I do it only secretly since I'm not in a relationship and I'm paranoid it'll jinx me in some way.

Nats ~Coral Tinted Perceptions said...

I am starting season 3 today for GOT and I am hooked!!!

As for Pinterest, my brother just got engaged and I have become obsessed with looking up Wedding stuff!

Brews and Tunes (DJ Fusion) said...

LOL!! That last pic is epic!!