Image Map

#tbt: My Mom's A Babe

17.7.14

During the process of inheriting all the old pictures I've gotten, I got to come across some older pictures of my mom.  I don't have to worry about getting killed for putting these up there, because I'm pretty sure she doesn't read these anymore, so that's a plus in my direction.

I always thought it was neat to see pictures of my parents pre-children, before we had time to drive them crazy, or right after children in those few small moments where having kids is cool.  Of course those are all assumptions, because I don't have kids.  Maybe there aren't those moments at all -- or maybe some parents say all those moments are cool.

But hearing a kid cry in Target, because she can't get a nail polish would suggest otherwise.  I always wonder if I was that big of a brat, but I know the answer.  Of course I was.





I know, right?  So beautiful.



No comments: