Image Map

An Observation

14.7.14

When I started this blog, it was flippin horrible.  That's not to say that it's awesome now, but at least there are pictures.  I still suck at formatting stuff and I'll never understand HTML.  I've been contemplating for a couple of months now of buying a domain, switching to Wordpress, but when I even looked up someone to pay to do it, I couldn't even do that.

Some could say that I am incredibly technologically impaired.

I've learned to deal with it... I don't like it, but I make it work.

I think.

Anyway, not the point of the post.  When I started this thing, I didn't know that I would actually meet some really fun people!!  I got to hang out with Nadine and her hubs this weekend!  They adopted me for the weekend since B was gone.  We had our romp at World of Beer, ate another cheeseburger at Jack Brown's and made dinner plans again for Friday!  It's so awesome that I actually got to meet and hang out with such awesome people!  

Disclaimer:  some of these may or may not have been stolen from Nadine and Chris, because theirs are way better.  If you get the chance to hang with these folks, you should just do it!





the Elvis -- peanut butter, mayo, bacon and cheese.  it was heavenly.


It was a super fun weekend!  I can't wait to spend more weekends with blogging friends turned in real life friends!

3 comments:

Nadine said...

Aw! Yay for bloggy friends! Basically we don't even have to call it a blate anymore...we are just hanging out with friends :)

I am super excited for Friday!!!

On another note, I switched my blog from Blogger to Wordpress and it wasn't too horrible. Although, I recruited Chris to help me because I am an idiot.

Brews and Tunes (DJ Fusion) said...

We had a blast!! Can't wait until Friday!!! I can help you move.. It isn't that hard, Wordpress makes it pretty easy to change.. The hardest part on you would be finding a wordpress theme you like..

Meighan said...

I can't WAIT to meet you at our happy hour next week! I was laughing so hard yesterday during our emails. I'm sure my co-workers really appreciated how focused I was on work. ;)