Image Map

Confessions

16.7.14

Since I had so much fun with this last week, and because reading everyone else's posts is so much fun -- I decided what the hell...so here we go again.

** I confess that I haven't washed my hair in three days.  Somewhere along the lines, I read that this was good for your hair -- to not have all the chemicals from shampoo in your hair, all the heat, whatever.  All it did was make me feel gross.  I hate dry shampoo -- I guess that's another post in itself -- but it makes my hair feel absolutely disgusting.

so many meanings -- and a GoT reference.  boo yeah.


** I have read this four times today and bawled like a baby each and every time.  I dare you to not cry.


** I went to Jack Brown's again for lunch today AND ate a fried Oreo.  Take that diet -- I win for the day.

** Every time I go to Target, I always look through the clearance rack.  9 times out of 10 I buy something from it.  I'm sorry, but you can't beat a cute ass dress for $8.98.  You just can't.

** I hate running.  There, I said it.

#truth
 ** Somebody (AHEM) has got me hooked on vaping.  Obsessed I tell you.  I have the cute little pink one courtesy of said ahem.  I've got a flavor called Heavenly, and it pretty much tastes just like a s'more.  Even B is hooked on this thing.

more on this amazing place to come...
.
I feel so much better getting all of that out!  I really enjoy this!  I may just have to stick with it!

Vodka and Soda

2 comments:

Nadine said...

OMG Laura that dog article, I just can't!!! I am trying to hide the tears at my desk.

Also, fuck running and diets and give me all the burgers.

Chris ordered a root beer float flavored vape and sent me that bling link he sent you. I was like I have the best resistance to peer pressure in the world...but gosh darn it is tempting!!!!

Target clearance can not be stopped.

DJ Fusion (Brews and Tunes) said...

I'm so glad you are liking the Vape :D Hopefully, mine will be here today!