Image Map

Jack Brown's Beer & Burger Joint

8.7.14

(as also seen on alabamawomenbloggers.com)

You want to go to heaven?  I'm sure we all do -- well I found it.  This place is incredible.  I am so glad that they decided to invade our little Birmingham.

Located in the Lakeview District in Birmingham is a brand new little restaurant called Jack Brown’s Beer and Burger Joint.  I can promise you that you will not be disappointed.  It’s a little place with bar stools, a few tables and a patio.  They have all kinds of beer, on draft and in their cooler.  Pretty much any beer you could possibly want or need.  They have a few regular burgers, plus a new burger to try every day.   They make their burgers with Kobe beef, and oh my goodness, I wish I could describe the complete juiciness and tastiness of these things.
We went on a Wednesday, where I had the special burger of the day which was the Popeye.  It was their amazing burger topped with house-made spinach-artichoke dip, pepper jack cheese and fried onions.  We also went back again that Saturday, and I ordered the Chiflet which is a bacon, egg and cheese burger.  You can see a complete listing of all they have to offer here.





A cute look inside…I’m not sure how you can hate on a place with a disco ball and pallet siding!!







A fun encounter with one of the owners!!



And of course the food!  I even forgot to mention the fried Oreo!  $1.  $1!!!  If you allow yourself, I bet you could eat a dozen.  Challenge accepted.  Also their dipping sauce should be renamed “crack sauce,” because it is that good.  I dipped everything on my plate into that stuff.





 Oh wait -- have I not convinced you yet...??



Blurry, but yes, that is an honorable  Birmingham Police waiting for his food.  I mean, if it's good enough for them, it's definitely good enough for you.

Seriously -- go check it out.



















1 comment:

Nadine said...

I can eat there every week. Seriously. Speaking of which...we didn't go there last weekend since we were out of town. I feel the need to go again soon. Just sayin ;)

I tried the Danny Laruso last time I was in there. Cream cheese and jalapeno jelly....holy yum!!!!!