Image Map

Are You a P or a J?

3.3.14

A few days ago, I had a conversation with a friend.  We talked about how there is so much judginess in the world.  

I overheard a conversation where a girl said freely to another girl, "I'm totally judging you right now."  I don't know when that became socially acceptable to just say to someone.  

I feel like we all walk around so often and feel that someone is constantly criticizing us.  Whether it be the foods we like, the clothes we're wearing, what we read, believe.  And the list goes on and on.  I don't like to get into politics pretty much ever, but I am not one to criticize someone for what they think or believe.  It's hard to think that some people out there since feel the need to judge or discriminate.  

It's 2014, people.  Time to get over it.

The backlash from the Superbowl Coke commercial.
The backlash from the mixed race couple eating Cheerios with their daughter.

I mean really?  There are not more important things in the world to be thinking about than that?  It just never seems to blow my mind how much other people care so much about others opinions, and then feel the need for an incessant barrage on those opinions.

Drives me absolutely crazy. 

Alright, I'm gonna hop of my soap box here.  This isn't a very typical blog post, but sometimes you just gotta go there.


(via memeheroes.com)



The P stands for Perceiver.
The J stands for Judger.

Which one are you?



No comments: