Image Map

Turnpike Troubadours - Workplay

28.3.14


We made it to Friday!  Thank goodness!

This week has been long and weird.  I'm really glad that it's over. 

Wednesday night we went to see Turnpike Troubadours at Workplay here in Birmingham.  Workplay is definitely one of my favorite venues here.  Especially when the act plays on the smaller stage.  The opportunity to get close to the band goes way up there, and before you know it, you're right up on them.

These guys play Texas country (from Oklahoma), and this was their first time in Alabama.  I think we treated them right; the people that did end up going to the show knew all the words as did we.  Sometimes the people of Birmingham do surprise even me!  I was positive that we were the only people in this entire state that had heard of them!

If you're looking for something fun and country to listen to, definitely check these guys out.

Plus it was an awesome excuse to wear my cowboy boots.








 I already loved these guys before I got to see them; I loved them even more after the show.  

I hope y'all have a great weekend!! 









No comments: