Image Map

St. Patty's

17.3.14

There are plenty of reasons why I don't necessarily like St. Patrick's Day.  My grandfather died on St. Patrick's Day; I had one of the worst days of my life on St. Patrick's Day.

While I do occasionally enjoy a green beer or a boiled potato; I would much rather just not celebrate the holiday at all.

But I did.  I went down to New Orleans.  Went to a few parades, where you give away kisses for fake flowers.  It was quite the spectacle.  I was also only a little shocked to find that out.  But then of course, having a garter put on your leg by an attractive Italian acting man?  I was totally okay with that.

And seeing as how Ms. Lindsey lives there now, you can pretty much guess I'll be down there all the time.








I sure hope y'all had a great St. Patty's Day!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Looks like lots of fun!