Image Map

Lately Part 2

26.3.14




* I have learned in the past week that no matter what tough times you go to, you really can only depend on yourself.

*Unless you have a super awesome mom, dad and sister.

*This whole thing with the Malaysian airplane freaks me out.  I honestly have no idea what to believe.

*I honestly believe in the power of the tanning bed.  I don't go often, and I pretty much slather on SPF while I'm in there, but I am a firm believer that people need sunshine dammit.

*I have reacquainted myself lately with the beauty of a pizza that is just for me.

*My obsession for Brian Williams rivals only that of my obsession with Matt Laeur.

*Or that of Charles Barkley.

*I'm glad I didn't do a bracket this year, because I'm pretty sure I would have broken a window (or computer) by now.

*I don't know what they hype over American Hustle was; I do however understand it for Twelve Years a Slave.  

*And your face is pretty much the best comeback ever.  Next to yo momma.

*FUBAR is a great acronym.  Try to use it once today.  Just try.  You'll enjoy it.








No comments: