Image Map

A Letter to A Love

18.3.14

Dear pizza delivery man,

Thank you so much for always delivering my most favorite thing to me when I need it most.  I should totally marry you.  Or at the very least pay your car insurance.

When I crave that delicious pizza, you are only a click or a call away.  You are there after a long night of drinking; you are there to satisfy my craving, even if that's at nine at night after I've already eaten dinner.  (that has happened, don't judge me.)

So what I'm saying is, thank you so much for risking your life to deliver my pizza in a timely manner.  We all know that there are crazy drivers out there.  And you do it all while having to smell that heavenly smell while doing so.  How you don't weight five hundred pounds from eating other people's pizza, I will never know.

You, you are a true hero.

love,
Laura



P.S.  You're the best.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Pizza is the best! It's actually what I'm having for lunch today.