Image Map

Things I Believe In...

27.9.12

I've been seeing this post go around, so I'm gonna follow suit.  I've read a numerous about of these posts, and each one inspirational....so here we go.

  I believe in balloons.  Big ones.  What about balloons doesn't make a person smile? (umm, yes, regardless of age).


I believe in spending crazy amounts of money on something because you want it, or someone you love wants it.

I believe that having a good work ethic is one of the most important characteristics a person can have.

I believe that there is no such thing as taking too many pictures.  Of anything.  Food, your dog, etc.

Nothing wrong with giving your sweet pup kisses....umm,while taking a picture of it.


I believe that dogs are a powerful healing source.  I mean, have you ever spent the night cuddling your dog?  Or letting them cuddle you when you're sad?  

I believe that a double cheeseburger can sometimes be the best therapy in the world.

I believe that a good sweaty workout can take the stress out of any day.

I believe that a day on the beach is better than a day in the mountains any day.

I believe that girls can know a thing or two about football (or sports in general) and it's not crazy.

I believe that it's not bad to be bad at "Words With Friends."  

I believe that it's ok for it to be almost be the month before the election, and still not care about it.

I believe that wearing bright colors is never a bad idea.  

I believe in coffee.  Maybe two or three (or four) cups a day.  

I believe in decorating early for holidays, and for adults to be just as excited about them as children.

I believe in cloud shapes.

I believe in not flipping my mattress, no matter how many skin cells are in there.  I mean have you ever tried to flip a mattress?  Not my idea of a good time.

I believe in pizza for dinner five days a week.

I believe in the dollar section at Target, actually scratch that.  I believe that it's ok to buy whatever the hell you want at Target, because let's face it, everything there is awesome.

I believe that humor over anything else can cure most things.  Yes, I believe in fate, and love and all that good stuff, but if you can't laugh at any of it, what's the point?

No comments: