Image Map

Tim Tyler, the Extraordinary.

21.9.12

i went to a fairly big high school in Atlanta.  My graduating class had over 500 kids in it.  We were not all friends, and I swear to you now, that half the people I went to school with every day, still have no idea who I was or am.

but there was a boy I went to high school with, Tim Tyler.  We actually both went to AU together.  We didn't hang out high school; they only time I saw him in Auburn was when we went to see him play.  Because you see, Tim Tyler is a fantastic musician.  He can play the keyboards like nobody's business.  I have only seen him do cover songs, but they are fun cover songs.  

He does fraternity band parties, big venues in Auburn (skybar, etc..), venues in Atlanta, and when B and I saw that he was playing at Zydeco, a fun, grungy little bar in downtown, we decided we had to go.  And I made a promise to my friend Robin; if Tim remembered who I was, I would go to the high school reunion.  something I have been pushing against since I knew it was actually going to happen.  


A few pics from the night...








                      
Not the best pictures in the world, but a fun semi-reunion regardless.  And also, sorry for the terrible lighting.  I am working on my iphone photography, promise.

Have a listen!  And follow him on Twitter @timtylermusic



Have a great weekend!

No comments: