Image Map

Der Biergarten - ATL food lovin.

12.9.12

 why would we even think about going to ATL without thinking about the food first?

umm, I don't know?  all we pretty much do is think about our next meal.  we actually have conversations at 10am about what we are having for dinner.  i ask B pretty much every day on our daily "i'm on my way home" call, what did you have for lunch?  

I don't know why we are the way we are; we just like to eat.  

so I wasn't surprised at all when B found a great restaurant for us and the in-laws to eat lunch.

enter Der Biergarten in downtown Atlanta.


I was so excited to get my face tattoo just perfect; usually I buy the stick-ons, because I am that terrible at it, but was feeling stubborn at purchase time and got these.  First time in my life I did it perfectly.


all the AU fans enjoying some beverages and German food.


german bratwurst is awesome.  nothing else to say.

german pretzels.  they had this amazing spicy sauce that was like a mixture between honey mustard and horseradish.  it. was. awesome.


for some reason, I just really loved the color contrast between the flowers and the boys in orange and blue.
B and his parents.  True Blue game!!

I'm kind of upset that there are no outfit pictures, because I wore my first ever romper to this game.  And may I add that B actually picked it out.  sometimes that man has good taste.

maybe we'll get pictures of it again.  it's not like it's not going to be 1000 degrees here for the next couple of months anyway.

it truly was a great time.  we went to Stats after the game and had a fantastic burger.  Probably the best burger I've had in awhile; no pictures though.  Ate it too fast.  

I can't wait for the rest of the season!!

No comments: