Image Map

My Trip Home.

26.9.12

I love Atlanta.

It is definitely a place that brings up old memories, good or bad.  Most of them good.  I remember hanging out with my friends in our hometown, Marietta, cruising Barrett Parkway, going to the movie theater, trying to find boys to flirt with, eating crappy Mexican food, trying to find boys to flirt with....etc.  

Atlanta was where I saw the 1996 Olympics, became an enormous Braves fan (holla for them getting to the postseason in Chipper's last season!!), saw them win the 1995 World Series...first kissed the boy I'd admired from afar in high school four years after we graduated, coming back home for New Years Eve celebrations while in college.

Despite how much I hated high school, I still love going back there.  Crazy nostalgia.  So when I went back for the Auburn game, I had to see my bestie, Robin, and of course, hang out at the Marietta Diner (home to many a piece of midnight pie and prom after dinners).









Will always love the ATL.  Definitely go there and have fun, and of course, go to the Marietta Diner and the Big Chicken.

No comments: