Image Map

Who Likes to Take a Million Pics In Front of the Vegas Sign?? Me!!

24.9.12

Again, a little delayed with the Vegas pictures, but I've recently moved all of my pictures from one place to on this computer, and recently found all these great crazy pictures of some funness!


And of course, Vegas happened to be some of that fun.  Please see below for some crazy town pictures of me, B and the in-laws.













I wish for a super long, super fun vacation like this one again.  It was right as I was quitting Penske, and it was just a good time.  I knew that there were only a few short days at that place until I finally got to move on.

And I feel like I get to move on again, with this move to Austin.  It's going to bring a lot of changes to our life together.  In a good way.

I just can't wait to get out there.  I'm so ready to call myself a Texan!  Austin, we're coming soon!

No comments: