Image Map

You Never Can Tell

24.7.12

The past week, B and I spent most of it in Kansas City with my dad.  It was a welcome relief from my life at work.  

Work has become more stressful in general.  I feel at every turn something goes wrong.  I can't please everyone, and it seems that everyone is mad at me pretty much all the time.  For things that I can't control.  Perhaps that spawned the hair change?  I don't know, but every thing seems so out of sorts.  I can't explain it.  

The first night in Kansas City we went to a pretty popular BBQ place, Jack Stack.  And of course, it was fantastic.  And in true LC fashion, there are pictures...









They have the best ribs on Earth.  And that cheesy looking thing?  Full of potato heaven.

I remember back to when someone asked me about my blog.  He said pretty much all he got out of it was BBQ places.  Right now, it still kind of stings to think about that when he said that to me.  

I let people who have no intentions of ever saying anything nice to me hurt me.  I let people who don't mean anything hurt me.  I'm sick of that.  

I'm almost 30 and I still don't know who I am.

No comments: