Image Map

Universal Part II

15.7.12

Orlando truly was a blast . I am so excited that I get another vacation this week; a whole 5 days to spend away from work.  Trust me; I need it.  I only have to make it past Monday and Tuesday and then I get to forget about the wonderful world of flatbed trucking for awhile.

There has been so many thoughts through my head . I can't talk about everything on here, because I try to keep this from being too personal . Even though no one truly reads it, it still feels like it would be inappropriate.  

I usually try to immerse myself into some other activity to get out of the rut that I'm in, but this time I decided to cut my hair instead.  I feel so much more like myself.  I didn't need to grow it out; there was no point.  I'm almost 30, and it's 100 million degrees.  Plus, I think I look better with it this way.

Anyway, onto the second part of our Universal trip....








I made him go to Hard Rock.  He's not such a fan.  But we had huge nachos and yummy drinks before going to see Lupe Fiasco perform at Universal.  So much fun.  And we got a little girl to take this picture.  We couldn't believe what a good job she did!

Next up, the very last post on Orlando, possibly the best brunch on earth.

No comments: