Image Map

July Fourth

4.7.12

Tomorrow is my absolute favorite holiday of all time.  I can't really explain why it is, but I just love it.  I love seeing all the American flags on people's homes, and up and down Columbiana Road.  It was fun to be behind a boy scout troupe on Highway 31 with a big ole fire truck planting the flags.

I love fireworks.  I just love them.  I get teary eyed sometimes just watching them.  I get memories of my dad shooting them off on our driveway in Georgia; of my best friend's dad doing the same.  I get memories of our engagement (where we had the crappiest Mediterranean food known to man, with champagne in plastic glasses), and of course, it's my Stell dog's birthday.  

There is nothing better to me than celebrating our country, while remembering how we got our freedom; cooking out with friends and wearing red, white and blue.

Stell Dog and I chillin....

The BBQ that B spent the entire day cooking.  Yep it's blurry.  Sorry.

All the food!  That Ramen noodle pasta salad is the best thing on earth.  Recipe to come, because I'm pretty sure there's a good chance some of it will be made tomorrow.

Stelly on her birthday.

Blurry Dad.

Fireworks galore.  My dad took most of these pictures.  He was having  a little too much fun with the camera. 




Me and B. 
Happy Fourth everyone!!

No comments: