Image Map

Steeplechase

3.7.12

A long time ago, we went to this thing called Steeplechase in the Callaway Gardens area of Georgia.  I can't remember the name of the actual city, but I realized a couple days ago, while I was searching through my old pictures (again, apparently I like to torture myself), that I never posted my pictures of the horses or of the old cars.  

I just posted my creepy affinity for taking pictures of people being sweet when no one is looking.  Again, I usually tend to believe the best in people. That doesn't mean that I don't get taken advantage of at every turn, but I will take that over being perpetually pessimistic. 

Anyway, some of these pictures are ones that I'm incredibly proud of.  I was completely at awe at how much I had learned from my photography class, so I figured I would share some.  

Enjoy!

















It was a good time.  I recommend packing a picnic with lots of alcohol.  I'm pretty sure B's mom and I drank the crap out of some wine coolers.  Oh, and to avoid looking drunk while you are falling out of your chair (guilty), please make sure that you park your chair on level ground. 

No comments: