Image Map

Pinterest Fun

17.7.12

Since B insists on playing video games well into the night, I am forced (yes I said forced ) to browse pinterest.  Sometimes for hours on end.  I know, it's terrible.  

Here are a couple of my favorite pinterest things from the past week or so...

Source: via Laura on Pinterest


Love this look; I, however, do not have the patience to do it myself.

Source: thefancy.com via Laura on Pinterest


I love anything doing with chickens...and this seems to make the separation easy.



Chip!!



This honestly makes me laugh without even watching the movie.  This is my favorite scene; mostly because I can relate to it.



We will definitely be doing this before we leave for our new house!!


I'm hoping that I'll still be able to sneak a post or two while at my dad's.  If not, I'll see ya in a week!!

No comments: