Image Map

Anniversary

1.7.12

I usually don't blog on the weekends, but I do the same thing I do as my workouts.  If I push myself into a corner, I will blog/work out to make up for it.  Example:  I work out 4 times a week no matter what.  Sometimes, more, but 4 no matter what.  So if I back myself into having to work out on Saturday and Sunday (like this week) then so be it.  

Back to the real point of this....  Wednesday was B and I's 3rd anniversary.  I honestly can't believe that it's been three years.  I didn't think I'd find someone who could put up with me that long.    Just lucky I guess.... 

So onto the pictures...
First I got flowers delivered to my desk....pretty!

B took me on a surprise date to Veranda in Birmingham, and it was delicious!  First picture is the bar, 2nd is the front door,  3rd is  B's drink, look at that circle cube!!  4th picture is crab and corn beignets. 

Dessert menu, B's dinner; he had the duck breast.  My dinner, I had pork 3 ways. (the pork belly was amazing!), 3rd is B's dessert, Tiramisu, and I had the Lemon short cake.  The whipped cream was perfect!

And of course, it wouldn't be the obligatory anniversary post, without a blast from the past photo of the wedding... here ya go!


One of my faves:  Happy 3rd B, here's to hoping we can make it more!

No comments: