Image Map

Orlando Part II: Cocoa Beach

10.7.12

Yeah, we were only an hour away from a beach, so we had to go there. 

We haven't had a beach vacation in years, and well, we'll take lounging on the beach anyway we can take it.  We rode in our sweet ass convertible (we are those people on vacation), and found a great little public beach and parked our booties.

Oh the convertible.

This stuff was awesome . I had never seen it before.  But we made a trip to my beloved Target (and Starbucks, woop!), and found these little gems.   
So we suntan lotion ourselves up and hit the beach.  Next to the nesting turtles and 16 year old lifeguards, past the yellow flags and into the burning hot sand.  The waves were big; a lot bigger than what the Gulf Coast sees, you know, unless there's a hurricane a'comin.  

Of course we had to go play in them.  With a bandeau top bikini.  NOT a good idea.  Some pics from the day.




Then we found the cutest little restaurant, Yellow House Restaurant, and they had really great food.  I know.  Sometimes I overdo it a bit with the photos, but how else am I supposed to remember these things?!
 1.  the oustide.  2. raw oysters, I heart you.  3. B's fish tacos 4. fish n chips.  


And a cute picture of B, just because I can!


Also it's my sissy's birthday today, so happy birthday Juney boo!  Loves you!

No comments: