Image Map

What Happened Last Night...

27.5.11

Every year, my company hosts an Agent Banquet, which is where all of our agents come together, and we celebrate how amazing they are. I am not in charge of the agents anymore, so I actually got to sit down and enjoy this one. Sad thing is, it really made me miss these people. There are so many good people and good companies that partner with us.





This is Jeanne and Jan. Jeanne works at our Prattville location and Jan works at our Gardendale location. They are my two of my favorites and such sweet ladies.





Brad and Mitzi were the first agent for me to open. They wouldn't let me take a picture of them outright, so I told them I was going to take a picture of their asses. So I did.

Jeanne and her husband, Allen. Sweetest couple ever!



Jim 'n Nick's decor.



My favorite trainees ever! Ricky (the handsome one), Joel (the smart one), Matt (the crazy one) and Jason (the new kid). They are great. I heart them.



Table of surprises!




Our Gardendale agent won Agent of the Year for 2010. Which made me so happy, because the agent who won it last year should not have won, and they came in second. They do everything they're supposed to do and have great rapport with all the other customers.


They are the reason I do what I do.




No comments: