Image Map

Ramblings

25.5.11


  • I start cosmetology school in October. I am so excited about this, it's ridiculous. This is my big news that I've been waiting to share. (Did you catch my play on words on yesterday's post title? New Dresser...New Hair... Hair Dresser?? Come on now!)

  • Scotty won American Idol. I am so glad! I don't care that he sings out of the side of his mouth and looks like Mad Max.

  • I'm going to create an alter-ego like Beyonce... I dont' think I'll go as extreme as Sasha Fierce (is that even it), but maybe something like Victoria, the crazy awesome salesgirl? Does it fit? I dunno.

  • My last dance competition was an eye-opener to how much I have to learn in the ballroom world. I have been working super hard on getting the Latin motion down, plus the pointing of the toes and balance. FYI, if you didn't ever finish your physical therapy after a bout with anything that requires you to take physical therapy....you probably should finish it.

  • I'm 27. I found wrinkles. I went to CVS stat to try to take care of this. Found this product below there for around $14. It was on sale. It even comes with a sweet little kit to test to see if it's really working. Granted I know the wrinkles are my own fault due to hours in the tanning bed, but I'm trying to reverse all of this..30 is only 3 years away!



(Garnier Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Eye Roller. We'll see how this works.)






1 comment:

Julie said...

That is so exciting, congrats! How long is the program?

Let me know how that eye stuff works, I'm a freak about preventing wrinkles :)