Image Map

My New Dresser! Woo!

23.5.11

Ok, so I've had this dresser for awhile. And fortunately for me and everyone, the world did not come to an end this weekend, so I will get to enjoy my new dresser.




I love how antique-y this thing is. It's incredibly old. My mom gave it to me when I moved to my last apartment in Auburn. While she always told me not to change it, I pretty much guarantee no one in the family even knows this dresser still exists, let alone where it or wants it very much (sorry Mom!), so I decided to not make it an eyesore in my house.





Befores......








Afters!




A fresh coat of white paint and some new hardware. I really didn't want to take away from the oldness of this, so I wanted to find some really old looking drawer pulls. I thought it was going to end up costing me a fortune, plus a month looking online for 10 of these babies. But, I'm sorry, have you ever heard of Hobby Lobby? AKA drawer pull heaven? If not, you should get yourself there. I also got a really cool silk orchid bundle for one of my vases in the bedroom, and scored a sweet fleur-de-lis door knocker!




I'm in love. That's the only project I've been working on for right now; I've been a little busy with everything, but the day in the baby pool with sangria? You only wish you would have been here!



No comments: