Image Map

Weekend

21.5.11




Thank goodness for the weekend! This past week was a loooong one, and I'm so glad that it's over. I only have about two more weeks before Las Vegas, and then off to see my dad that weekend. Can you believe it? Like a million flights in one week? I don't know what I was thinking on that one.



But this weekend has been productive.... I repainted and re-hardwared an old dresser, made cookies, did laundry, finally bought some tips for my decorating bags (and decorating cupcake purposes!), and even took a shower.




Tomorrow will be relaxing in our pool (baby pool bought at Big Lots for $37. Don't hate. It's gonna be awesome), and drinking from our box of sangria (from Costco. Again, don't hate. It says it's from Spain. Really.).



So I will leave you with a picture (dresser makeover to follow on Monday!), just because a successful blog (not like this is) always has pictures.




I am so not a model, my hair needed re-highlighted at this point, and I found those purple mardi gras beads outside the hotel. It's such a waste to let them go, because they oh-so-match my orange dress? I don't know.




Have a great weekend everyone!





No comments: