Image Map

I am Me. Just Me.

2.5.11

I read the most interesting blog entry I've ever read on designsponge. It was the most beautifully written post I've ever read on a blog.


When I started this blog, I used it as an extra journal. I didn't know anything about web publishing; I just wanted to write. I didn't include pictures, except for the sparse Christmas Tree ,or when I was so proud of my orange skirt I got on sale from the Gap. As I evolved and started reading other people's blogs (and got into photography), I started to realize I could use this as a testimony to my life, and my life together with Bennett.


Then I read another girl's blog, and I got sooo jealous! Cupcakes and Cashmere? Perhaps you've heard of her and her one billion followers? When I look at her blog and see all of her followers, plus all of her comments, it's hard to not to get Blog Envy as designsponge calls it.



But all I can be is me. So this is me. And my husband...in all our dorky glory.







I heart my hat. Makes me feel all 1920's flapperish.







I know I'm not the prettiest girl in the world, but I have all I'll ever need!





1 comment:

Julie said...

Blog envy is easy to get. That's why I focus on being just me, or Just Julie. Also, I love your hat too!