Image Map

New Dresser...New Hair?

24.5.11

I have decided to cut my hair. And I'm going to do it Vegas still while we're out there. The mother-in-law and I have appointments, and I'm so excited about it!


I can't wait to chop all of this hair off! I feel that I have had the same hair style for a good part of my twenties, and I'm slowly inching toward my 30s. So, I've picked three pictures from which to choose.



I love Chelsea Kane's hair! I have fallen in love with this girl since watching Dancing with the Stars. She is a fantastic dancer and super cute! I'm not sure if I can pull this off though. She's got a sweet little face with a little nose, not the big schnozz I was blessed with.



I love this cut so much, but worry a little that it's too short. I mean it looks cute on her, but she can get extensions any ole time she wants.



This is my front runner so far. Mind you when I cut my hair, it will be around 8 inches no matter which I choose. I'm a little nervous about it right now, but with all these things going on in my life right now that I can't figure out, a new cut can't hurt.

Any input? Let me know what y'all think!




1 comment:

Julie said...

I like the first one the best, hands down.