Image Map

Sunday Stupidity

8.5.11


  • I am so excited about the things that are happening in my life right now. There are soooo many amazing things that are going on, and I can't wait to be able to share them with you all.

  • I get to go to Chattanooga this weekend for my dance competition. My goals are to let go of my self-consciousness and actually dance like I know what I'm doing!

  • The people on The Biggest Loser are amazing. I have so much respect for these people, it's unreal.

  • I finally got to watch the Royal Wedding this morning at the in-laws this weekend.

  • I found a dress I actually wanted to buy at modcloth.com, but lo and behold (and of course), it was out of stock. I hope they restock soon.

  • I'm about to read the sex secrets of 30,000 women in Glamour (only the best mag ever...next to Southern Living of course). I'll share what I learn. Maybe.

  • I picked a horse based on the name for the Kentucky Derby. The damn horse came in dead last. Oh well. At least there wasn't any real money on the table.

  • I don't have any pictures for this post; sorry.

No comments: